Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Self Introduction

Welcome to my blog! 
I'm HyunJi, 20 years old this year.  

I live in Seoul with my family. I have a brother and a sister and they are both younger than me. 

I go to Hanyang University in Seoul, and I am a freshman this year. My major is business administration. I am also in a school club called 'KUSA' which us a short form for 'Korean Unesco Student Association'. In the club we do debates on social issues. Yet, I haven't been the member of the club for a long time, but I think I'll enjoy it. :)

My favorite celebrity is Suzy. She is a member of an idol group called 'Miss A'. Although she is a singer, I like her not because of her music but her looks. Her look is the 'ideal look' that I always want to become. 


I have so many foods which I like, so it is hard to pick 'one' food that I like the most. Well, at the moment 'Brito' comes in my mind. It is a Mexican food in various recipes and flavors. Doesn't this↓ look delicious? There is a restaurant which sells burrito just near my university and I often go there. The restaurant is perfect for a student to go because it is cheap and delicious.


These were about myself and some of my favorite things. 
Welcome again and enjoy my blog!





No comments:

Post a Comment